Knowledgeable Medical Malpractice Lawyers Are on Your Side Attorneys protect the rights of Washington D.C. and Baltimore residents harmed by medical malpractice
Medical malpractice law deals specifically with mistakes, omissions, negligence, and even wrongful acts committed by doctors and other medical professionals–acts that frequently have a life-long impact. Most of all, our team understands the human toll of these cases; how difficult and emotionally trying it can be when you think you or a loved one has been harmed by a healthcare provider’s mistake.
If you require assistance from our malpractice lawyers in Baltimore city, Washington D.C., Silver Spring, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bowie, or throughout Maryland, contact Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. today. Our seasoned lawyers handle tough cases with expert skill and a passion for getting serious results.
Types of medical malpractice cases our attorneys take on in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Baltimore
At the law firm of Schochor, Federico and Staton, our experienced medical malpractice lawyers have dealt with claims involving:
- Birth injuries—when an accident during labor and delivery causes a birth injury, such as cerebral palsy, brain damage, or Erb’s palsy.
- Wrongful death—when a loved one perishes at the hands of a professional.
- Hospital errors—when a hospital makes a major mistake and causes you or a loved one harm, we may be able to bring a civil action against the entire hospital.
- Brain injury—if a medical error or other negligent action occurs that causes a serious brain injury, you may be entitled to compensation.
Additionally, we handle claims caused by surgical errors, anesthesia errors, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, and any other type of medical negligence.
Our firm pursues whoever may be responsible for your injuries, including:
- Doctors (Surgeons, Radiologists, Pathologists, Hospitalists, Urologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Obstetricians, Gynocologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, Cardiologists, Pulmonologists, Critical Care Medicine Specialists, Emergency Medicine Doctors)
- Aids and assistants
- Nursing homes
- Healthcare companies