Victims of Medical Malpractice Obstetrics Deserve Aggressive Representation from Experienced Lawyers
Washington D.C. and Baltimore Birth Injury Lawyers are Ready to Fight for You
Proper obstetric care is essential to the health of women and their babies during pregnancy. But far too often, mothers and babies end up victims of medical malpractice obstetrics. When obstetricians fail to meet their duty of care, the results can be tragic for the mother, baby, or both.
If you or your newborn were injured due to the negligence of an obstetrician, you need the support of our lawyers for birth injuries. Schochor and Staton, P.A. has the knowledge and experience to successfully fight for the compensation you deserve for physician negligence.
Our Medical Malpractice Firm Can Help with Many Types of Obstetric Negligence
Obstetric care involves various areas of pregnancy, including gestation, labor, delivery, and immediate post-delivery care. In each of these stages, women rely on their obstetrician to provide them accurate advice and guidance toward the goal of a successful birth. When a physician fails to meet a professional duty of care for the patient, he or she may be found negligent and liable for any resulting injuries.
Some common obstetric negligence errors include:
- Fetus brain damage
- Born with birth damage
- Improper advice regarding infertility
- Failure to conduct regular testing during pregnancy
- Wrongly administered medication during pregnancy
- Failure to diagnose a dangerous condition during pregnancy
- Failure to properly treat pregnancy-related complications
- Improper pain management during labor and delivery
- Utilizing improper delivery techniques
- Failure to timely perform a cesarean section