A native of Baltimore, Jonathan E. Goldberg graduated from the University of Maryland College Park in 1988. Mr. Goldberg went on to attend law school at the University of Baltimore, where he was a member of the law review. He received his Juris Doctorate in 1991, graduating magna cum laude. Mr. Goldberg has served as the co-chair of the Medical Malpractice Subcommittee of the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association.
He has given lectures and presentations in the areas of medical malpractice issues throughout the state of Maryland. Prior to representing clients injured due to medical negligence, Mr. Goldberg spent approximately 14 years defending health care providers in medical malpractice lawsuits.
Appointments & Awards
- Executive committee of the Bar Association for Baltimore City
- Medical Malpractice Subcommittee of the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Lawyers of Distinction