Confidential, Knowledgeable Legal Team Protects Your Rights And Pursues Compensation On Your Behalf
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one in three women and one in six men will experience some kind of physical sexual violence during their lives.
- As survivors find their voice as a result of the #MeToo movement, our law firm has been at the forefront of the legal fight to obtain resource for those who have been sexually abuse.
- With an established history of obtaining significant money damages for survivors while creating reforms to prevent abuse from happening again, Schochor, Staton, Goldberg and Cardea, P.A. offers you the resources of a highly reputable, trusted law firm that stands up to the individuals and institutions who commit wrongful acts.
Sexual Abuse In The United States—And In Your Community
Communities across the US are finally acknowledging the stories of survivors when they bravely confront teachers, clergy and healthcare providers who committed sexual assault. Our law firm has fought and won cases – taking on powerful institutions who covered up abuse that harmed children and adults.
- Earl Bradley: This Delaware pediatrician was convicted in 2011 of sexually assaulting his former patients. Our class action lawsuit recovered $123 million for more than 900 child victims of sexual abuse. Dr. Bradley was sentenced to 14 consecutive life terms plus another 164 years in prison.
- Nikita Levy: An obstetrician and gynecologist at Johns Hopkins Community Medicine in Baltimore committed suicide after allegations of his abuse of patients came to light. More than 8,000 women were believed to have been abused during his 25-year tenure with the hospital. Heading the class-action lawsuit in this case, our firm achieved a $190 million settlement for survivors.
These high-profile cases and those currently in the news offer support to those who have suffered rape, sexual coercion, assault, and harassment. Our law firm offers strong, seasoned legal support to men, women, and children who suffer this abuse.